Rumored specs for the Microsoft "Pink" phone emerge
According to a recent posting over at ZDNet, it would appear as if the specs for the "Pink" phone have been leaked. The specs are listed as being for Windows Mobile 7 Chassis 1, which has been rumored and linked to the "Pink" phone in the past.
Unfortunately these cannot be verified, however they were noted as coming from a "trustworthy source." Anyway, here is a listing of what we may see:WM7 Chassis 1 Specification
- Core requirements:
- Processor: ARM v6+, L2 Cache, VFP, Open GL ES 2.0 graphics HW (QCOM 8k, Nvidia AP15/16* and TI 3430 all meet spec)
- Memory: 256MB+ DRAM, 1G+ Flash (at least 512MB fast flash – 5MB/s unbuffered read @4K block size)
- Display: WVGA (800×480) or FWVGA (854×480) 3.5” or greater diagonal
- Touch: Multi-touch required
- Battery: Sufficient to meet Days of Use LTK requirements.
- Controls: Start, Back, Send and End are required (soft controls allowed as long as they are always present).
- Camera: 3MP+, flash optional, 2nd camera optional (VGA resolution sufficient)
- GPS: aGPS required
- Sensors required: Light Sensor, Compass (3 axis, 5 degrees, 100 Hz sample rate), Accelerometer (3 axis, 2mg resolution, 100 Hz sample rate)
- USB: High speed required, 20 MB/s transfer rate.
- BlueTooth: BT2.1 required, must run MSFT BT stack, CSR BlueCore6 or later recommended.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11B/G required, must run MSFT Native Wi-Fi stack, Atheros 6002 or Broadcomm 4325 recommended.
- Connectors: Micro USB and 3.5mm Audio required.
- FM tuner: If tuner HW is present it will be detected and supported by the Media application.
- SD Card (Micro SD recommended)
- DPAD, qwerty or 12/20 key keyboards all optional